Myr’na who break their link to the Omega are trained to be warriors. Due to their previous link to
the Omega, they are skilled at taking down denizens of the Omega.
|Primary Skills||Secondary Skills|
- Minimum Required Physrep: Skin must be a pale shade of blue or grey; hair must be white, grey, silver, or an otherwise pale shade. They must have red geometric clan markings.
- Arcane Essence: Twice per day, Warriors may resist a ranged Focus call from an Omega ability used against them, using the call “Resist Focus <call>”, or alternatively, they may use the ability “Arcane Strike” and strike with the call “Omega” for 30 seconds with a melee weapon, or any Omega-ritualised ranged weapon.
- Canny: Once per encounter, a Warrior may use a ‘once per encounter’ call 1 additional time from the Melee Weapons or Rifle skill, provided they already have access to that skill.
- Unwavering: Once per encounter, a Warrior may use a ‘once per encounter’ call 1 additional time from the Grit skill, provided they already have access to that skill. If they do not have the Grit skill, they may still call “Resist Fear” once per encounter.
- No Regimental Training: Myr’na Warriors do not receive a Regimental Skill on character creation. They may buy it as a secondary skill.