Mascen Shamans are intrinsically linked to their ancestors, allowing them to effortlessly channel the
Omega Spirit sphere. They are connected to the raw power of the Omega and able to channel more
power than most, making them useful support in combat.
|Primary Skills||Secondary Skills|
|Omega Spirit Attunement 2||Omega Attunement 3|
|Omega Attunement 2||Pistol|
- Minimum Required Physrep: Shamans must have grey or green skin and pointed ears.
- Arcane Rites: Shamans can perform rituals if they have access to a fully powered Omega sphere.
- At One with the Omega: Shamans receive 20 Focus Points (FP) per day.
- Attunement Selection: When a Shaman purchases an Omega Attunement skill they must define which of the five Omega Attunement skills they have chosen in that slot.
- Fragile: Shamans start with 1 point of Endurance rather than 3.
- Resourceful: When using the Self Sufficient skill, Shamans have the ability to pick one extra card and then return one, without it taking effect.
- No Regimental Training: Mascen Shamans do not receive a Regimental Skill on character creation. They may buy it as a secondary skill.