The Adept Program was a scientific experiment to allow humans to harness the power of the Omega. Adepts are humans enhanced by cybernetic implants to tap into the Omega plane by tearing holes in the fabric between it and our physical plane – the Alpha. Due to the extensive and unpredictable testing methods used by the Adept Program, their methods of creation are many and varied.
|Primary Skills||Secondary Skills|
|Omega Attunement 1||Grit|
|Omega Attunement 2||Omega Attunement 3|
- Minimum Required Physrep: Adepts have a cybernetic implant on their face, which must be visibly physrepped.
- Adept Conditioning: Adepts receive 15 Focus Points (FP) per day.
- Adept Meditation: Once per day, an Adept may spend 5 minutes meditating on a problem of a Thaumatological nature to receive a hint on the subject from a referee.
- Arcane Rites: Adepts can perform rituals, if they have access to a fully powered Omega sphere.
- Attunement Selection: When an Adept purchases an Omega Attunement skill they must define which of the five Omega Attunement skills they have chosen in that slot.
- No Regimental Training: Adepts do not receive a Regimental Skill on character creation. They may buy it as a secondary skill.