The majority of the Terran army are troopers. They are trained to be versatile and reliable, and are able to support each other effectively during combat.
|Primary Skills||Secondary Skills|
|Free Starting Skills||Melee Weapons or Rifle and Regimental Skill|
|Starting Skill Points||2|
|Maximum Physical Armour Type||Heavy|
- Canny: Once per encounter, a Trooper may use a ‘once per encounter’ call 1 additional time from the Melee Weapons or Rifle skill, provided they already have access to that skill.
- Dodged the Bullet!: A Trooper with Tier 2 or 3 Fortitude may take a Knockdown call to “Resist” a call from any weapon or grenade one extra time per day.
- Jack Of All Trades: Once per day, a Trooper may perform 5 minutes of practice or training in a skill they do not have, in order to gain Tier 1 of that skill for one hour, or for the duration of a battle. The character must have the prerequisites for this skill (including any required supporting skills) and cannot use the learned skill for crafting or research, and cannot learn Focus, Thaumaturgy, Self-Sufficient, or Omega skills.
- Tenacious: Troopers start with 4 points of Endurance rather than 3.
- Regimental Training: New Troopers will start with Tier 1 of their regiment’s specialist skill, and this skill counts as a primary skill for the purposes of spending skill points.