Engineers are trained to repair weapons and armour, as well as being experts in explosives. They can
research and build new technologies to allow the Green Cloaks to adapt to their surroundings and
the changing nature of missions.
|Primary Skills||Secondary Skills|
|Free Starting Skills||Engineering Or Explosives and Regimental Skill|
|Starting Skill Points||2|
|Maximum Physical Armour Type||Medium|
- Engineering Research: Engineers may spend their Engineering Work Points (EWP) to research
Engineering projects if they have the Engineering skill.
- Multispec: New Engineers are issued with a personalised Multispectrum Systems Analyser (or “Multispec” for short). This takes the form of a small portable computer that assists with a variety of engineering tasks, and must be physrepped by the player. This is a lammie item and the player should collect their lammie from the Games Organisation Desk on character creation. Without a lammie attached to an appropriate physrep, they cannot use the Hack or Analyse abilities of the Engineering skill.
- Demolitions Expert: Engineers with the Explosives skill may set a charge to attempt to destroy an object rather than to detonate over an area. They may place the frag grenade rip upon an object, and call “Blast 5″ rather than “Zone Blast 3″.
- Engineering Teacher: Engineers can teach the crafting of an Engineering item that they know how to make to those with the Engineering skill. Only one character may be taught at a time, and only items that have been fully learned or researched by the Engineer may be taught.
- Team Leader: At higher tiers of Engineering, Engineers may lead groups of people with the Engineering skill in mending and repairing items.
- Regimental Training: New Engineers will start with Tier 1 of their regiment’s specialist skill, and this skill counts as a primary skill for the purposes of spending skill points.