Tae’go Outriders are quick-witted and stealthy, often used as covert operatives by the TSA. They are
adept in healing, and can apply weapons with poison to assist them on missions.
|Primary Skills||Secondary Skills|
- Minimum Required Physrep: All exposed skin must be scaled and coloured (either full face paint or prosthetics); tail and frills are optional.
- Bilious: Twice per day, Outriders may roleplay spitting/regurgitating on a melee weapon or arrow for 5 seconds. After this is done, the next strike from the melee weapon or arrow has the “Paralyse” call. If this is not used within 5 minutes, it is wasted.
- Fox Step: Outriders may add 5 seconds to the amount of time they may move in Stealth. If they only have Tier 1 Stealth, they may move in stealth for 5 seconds.
- Medical Research: Outriders may spend their Medical Work Points (MWP) to research Medical projects if they have the Medicae skill.
- Medispec: New Outriders are issued with a personalised Medical Systems Analyser (or “Medispec” for short). This takes the form of a small portable computer that assists with a variety of medical tasks, and must be physrepped by the player. This is a lammie item and the player should collect their lammie from the Games Organisation Desk on character creation. Without a lammie attached to an appropriate physrep, they cannot use the Analyse ability of the Medicae skill.
- Ranger: Outriders are able to spend time removing tracks in an area with appropriate roleplay. The amount of time taken is at the discretion of the referee present.
- Reptilian Physiology: Due to the difference in medical methods, Outriders cannot work in teams with Human Medics.
- No Regimental Training: Outriders do not receive a Regimental Skill on character creation. They may buy it as a secondary skill.