Foraging, scavenging, “liberating” or however you want to put it; the ability to find useful things in one’s environment is extremely handy.
This skill allows the character to forage and scavenge for useful items. Higher tiers of this skill increase the number and rarity of items you are likely to find. To use this skill, please visit the Games Organisation Desk at the times designated for this skill at the beginning of each event.
When you go to the Games Organisation Desk, you will be given the option to go to a low or high risk area. The higher the risk, the greater the chance you have of finding better items. You will draw from a deck of cards matching the risk which will tell you the result of your action.
A Scavenge action can be undertaken by a group of up to 5 people, not all of whom need to have the Self Sufficient skill. They must all draw from the same deck. Only those with the Self Sufficient skill gain the benefits. Scavenging takes at least 15 minutes of roleplay which should involve the group going out into the woods, searching for materials after visiting the Games Organisation Desk.
- May Scavenge once per day. May draw 1 card from either deck.
- May Scavenge once per day. May draw 2 cards from the same deck, and discard 1.
- Once after Scavenging, may discard 2 common Scavenged resources in return for 1 common resource of your choice.
- May Scavenge once per day. May draw 3 cards from the same deck, and discard 2.
- Once after Scavenging, may discard 2 common or uncommon Scavenged resources in return for 1 common resource of your choice.
- Once after Scavenging, may discard 2 uncommon Scavenged resources in return for 1 uncommon resource of your choice.