Scouts are experts in seeing and avoiding being seen. They are used by armies to locate people,
traps, and items as well as being effective assassins to take out key targets.
|Primary Skills||Secondary Skills|
|Free Starting Skills||Backstab or Stealth and Regimental Skill|
|Starting Skill Points||2|
|Maximum Physical Armour Type||Medium|
- Fox Step: Scouts may add 5 seconds to the amount of time they may move in Stealth. If they only have Tier 1 Stealth, they may move in stealth for 5 seconds.
- Keen Eyes: Scouts take 10 seconds less time to use the Awareness skill, and may use the “Remove Stealth” call twice for each use of the Awareness call.
- Scavenger’s Intuition: Once per day, a Scout may use their Awareness skill to perform an Engineering, Medicae or Thaumaturgy Analysis, using their rank of Awareness in place of the required Engineering, Medicae or Thaumaturgy skill. This does not require a Medispec, Multispec, or Focus.
- Ranger: Scouts are able to spend time removing tracks in an area with appropriate roleplay. The amount of time taken is at the discretion of the referee present.
- Take Cover!: Scouts may take 1 other person into Stealth with them at their own tier of Stealth. When this is done, neither the Scout nor the person covered may move, otherwise stealth will be broken, regardless of the tier of Stealth used. You must use appropriate roleplay in attempting to cover the person you are hiding.
- Regimental Training: New Scouts will start with Tier 1 of their regiment’s specialist skill, and this skill counts as a primary skill for the purposes of spending skill points.